The Eleva-Strum School District is looking for qualified individuals to help fulfill both Teacher and Support Staff/Paraprofessional substituting needs for the 22-23 school year.
To qualify as a substitute Teacher you need to:
- hold an associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Are at least 20 years of age
- Enrolled in an educator preparation program, approved by the state superintendent that awards a bachelor's degree
- Have successfully completed a minimum number of credits to have achieved junior status, AND
- Have completed 15 hours of classroom observation
To qualify as a substitute Support Staff/Paraprofessional, you need to:
- Have a background check completed by the school district
- Onsite training provided
If you are interested in obtaining a substitute license click HERE.
We will also be hosting an open house on Wednesday, August 31st, from 5-7 pm for those that have questions and to assist in obtaining the proper license.
The School District of Eleva-Strum will pay for the application fee for any new individuals that sign up to sub in our district.
The daily rate for Teacher subbing in the Eleva-Strum School District is $125 and Support Staff/Paraprofessional subbing is $14/hour.