In an effort to keep you up-to-date on our new calling system we’d like to take a moment to tell you about our negative lunch balance notifications.
As you may already be aware calls to notify families of negative balances have begun going out. These calls will go out every evening Monday - Friday at 6:00 p.m. If you have a cell phone number on record with the school you will likely get a SMS text message as well.
Below you will find the negative lunch balance policy as well as a link to the webpage it’s posted on. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything related to food service or lunch accounts please contact:
- Michael Waldera (Food Service Director) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 715-695-2696 x2099
- Jill Larson (MS/HS Secretary) - email@example.com - 715-695-2696 x2016
- Sue Svoma (Elementary Secretary) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 715-695-2696 x1153
NEGATIVE LUNCH BALANCE CALLS
- Negative lunch balance calls will go out every weekday at 06:00 PM.
- You will receive a call if your account balance is negative.
NEGATIVE LUNCH BALANCE POLICY
- For all negative accounts that are over -$50.00, a cold lunch needs to be brought or an alternative meal can be provided for a fee. If any assistance is needed, please contact Michael Waldera (email@example.com), Jill Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Sue Svoma (email@example.com)
- Any negative account will not be allowed to purchase Ala Carte items and will be blocked from doing so.
- Ala carte items are available for purchase for students in 7th - 12th grades. Guardians have the ability to block or unblock Ala Carte purchases and can do so by contacting Michael Waldera (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jill Larson (email@example.com), or Sue Svoma (firstname.lastname@example.org)