Nutrition information page
- Breakfast Service
- PK-12 = 07:30 AM – 08:00 AM
- Lunch Service
- 4-6 = 11:10 AM – 11:30 AM
- 7-8 = 11:40 AM – 12:10 PM
- 9-12 = 12:20 PM – 12:40 PM
- PK-12 = Toast
- PK-3 = Cheese Sandwich
- 4-12 = Chef Salad
Low lunch balance calls
- Low lunch balance calls will go out every Wednesday at 05:00 PM.
- You will receive a call if your account balance meets one of the following situations
- Balance is between $0.00 and $15.00
- Balance is negative
Low lunch balance policy
- For all negative accounts that are over -$50.00, a cold lunch needs to be brought or an alternative meal can be provided for a fee. If any assistance is needed, please contact the Food Service Department or the MS/HS Office
- Any negative account will not be allowed to purchase ala carte items.
- Ala carte items are available for purchase for students in 7th - 12th grades. Guardians have the ability to block ala carte purchases and can do so by contacting the MS/HS office
breakfast and lunch items with nutritional information
|Breakfast Item||Picture||Nutrition Info||Lunch Item||Picture||Nutrition Info|
|Fruit Bar - Available Every Day||Click Here||Salad Bar - Available Every Day||Click Here|
|Pancakes||Click Here||Deli Sandwich||Click Here|
|Egg Wrap||Click Here||Chicken Alfredo||Click Here|
All photos of entree items are photographed on a standard 9 1/2 inch white plate for photographic purposes.
The School District of Eleva-Strum is an equal opportunity provider and employer.