On April 4, 2023, residents of the Eleva-Strum School District will vote on an operational referendum seeking $700,000 annually for three years starting with the 2023-2024 school year and ending with the 2025-2026 school year.
The Need: We are proud of the rich traditions of our district and we continually strive to provide a first-class PK-12 education in our rural setting. The referendum would help all schools and all students by:
- Maintaining current programs and educational opportunities
- Provide our graduates with workforce development or college readiness skills
- Offer a wide range of academic courses, programs, and services
- Continue co-curricular and extra-curricular offerings at the current level
- Offer youth apprenticeships and parter with local businesses and post-secondary institutions
- Maintain and update district facilities
- Continue to attract and retain high quality staff
Please use the following link for more details on the upcoming referendum.