Parent Daily Reminders:
1. Please call the school if your child/children will be absent by 9 a.m., after that Sue will be reaching out to you to confirm the absence. 715-695-2696 ext. 201
2. 4k parents will be able to walk their children down to their rooms until September 6th. After that time, please allow them to walk from the entranceway.
3. Breakfast will be served from 7:30-7:55 each day. Please make sure your child/children are here by 7:45 to enjoy the food.
4. The day starts at 8 a.m. and children will be marked tardy after 8:15.
5. Please notify the office before 2 p.m. if there will be a change in transportation home.
6. Students will be dismissed at 3:22 each day. Sue- 715-695-2696 ext. 201
7. If you are picking your child/children up, PLEASE park in the parking lot, not along the curb, and wait in the entrance way for them.
1. Please place lunch money in an envelope with your child’s name on it when sending it to school.
2. Contact Sue Svoma if you are interested in using the Elementary Gym. She will confirm and add you to the calendar if it is available. 715-695-2696 ext. 201
3. If you plan to send a treat to school it should be store bought, to confirm ingredients for possible allergies.
4. If you plan to bring a pet to school for show and tell please confirm with the classroom teacher that it is acceptable.
5. If you have any bus changes or issues please call Pape Bus Service at 715-985-3688.
6. If your child requires medication at school proper forms need to be filled out prior to distribution. Please contact Jean Glocke with any questions. 715-695-2696 ext. 109
Please keep this posted as a reminder.
Thank you for your support,
Marty J. Kempf
E-S Elementary Principal