Welcome To The
Online Home For The
School District of Eleva-Strum
District Logo Contest
School District of Eleva-Strum Logo Contest
Do you like to draw, sketch, create word-art, or just doodle? Would you like to create something that will be part of Eleva-Strum for years to come? Then you should enter the Eleva-Strum Logo Contest. Put your artistic talents to the test and see if your idea can win!
- All logos must be received in the district office by Friday, May 30th.
- Logos must be an original piece created by the submitter.
- Logos may not contain more than four colors (black and white are considered colors for this contest).
- There will be three categories:
- Cardinal Logo. This may, but is not required to, include “Eleva-Strum” or “E-S” as part of the logo.
- “E-S” logo.
- A professional logo for letterhead, websites, etc.
- The final winner of each category will be determined by the Board of Education.
- All entries will become the property of the Eleva-Strum School District.
- The School District of Eleva-Strum will retain exclusive rights for use of the logos.
- Winners will receive $50 for the winning logo in each category. There will be no ties. The final determination will be made by the Board of Education.
- Participants must be individual people, not organizations, professional design companies, or other non-person entity.
- Limit will be one entry for each category per participant. In other words, each participant may have three entries, one for each category.
- Contestants must agree to all contest rules.
- Each logo entry must be submitted on a clean sheet of white, letter-size (8 ½ by 11), paper (either copy paper, construction paper, or tag board). Only one logo per sheet.
Logo Creation Tips
- The Eleva-Strum official colors are red and white.
- Cardinal Logos should be easily combined with different symbols from sports, music, and different school clubs.
- Logos should be recognizable as uniquely Eleva-Strum. Logos that closely resemble or are identical to other school or business logos may not be chosen.
- The E-S logo should be able to stand on its own, but also be interchangeable with different backgrounds or with the school cardinal as a background.
- Logo entries should include color, but also be effective without color if necessary.
- Logos should be simple, not too busy, and easily transferred to school clothing, letterhead, decals, and more.
- Logos should be scalable to small or large sizes.
- See our school website for logo samples from other schools.
Click HERE to be taken to the Cardinal Logo Contest page for more information.
Humane Society Fundraiser
The 7th Grade Leadership Team is joining forces with the 7th grade Mondovi Leadership Team for a 2-K Fun Run, Carnival, and Concessions. The event is Saturday, May 3rd at the Mondovi Football Field. Attached you will find the registration form for the fun run and information about the carnival games.
National Financial Literacy Month!
April is National Financial Literacy Month
The month of April is designated each year on a national and state level as a month to teach ourselves and our children about the basics of financial education.
High school students scored an all-time low 48.3% on Financial Literacy. - Jump$tart
56% of adults admit that they do not have a budget. - NCCI
Dave Ramsey invites high school students across the country to test their personal finance knowledge by taking the $15,000 Financial Literacy Challenge April 10-24. Three lucky seniors will each win a $5,000 scholarship to a college of their choice and three underclassmen will each win a Google Chromebook. Test your knowledge and enter for a chance to win at www.53schools.com April 10-24!
Open Enrollment Window Open
Wisconsin's inter-district public school open enrollment program window is now open. Please click HERE to be taken to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website for all of the forms and information you may need.